Clearwater pest control companies stay busy year round eliminating termites, roaches, ants, spiders, scorpions, rats, mice and other pests from people’s homes and offices.
Homeowner’s spend countless millions of dollars each year in an attempt to control unwanted pests. And these same pests do millions of dollars in damages to structures and food sources. It is a never ending problem…and one that will continue to exist as long as man and pests inhabit the earth.
One big way to eliminate pests INSIDE homes is to make sure they stay on the OUTSIDE. That means securing the structure and making sure it as pest-proof as possible.
There are many things you, the homeowner, can do to help keep unwanted pests out of your home.
- Sealing cracks and openings around door thresholds, window sills, pipes, vents, cracks, louvres and eaves.
- Practicing good sanitation, which includes not leaving food crumbs on the countertops and floors
- Not leaving pet food out
- Keeping tight fitting lids on trash and garbage containers
- Keeping and maintaining a well-manicured outside perimeter
- Insuring proper drainage around the outside of the house
- Making sure gutters are unclogged and free-flowing
- Keeping foods such as cereals, breads, grains, oatmeal, crackers, etc. in tight fitting containers such as Tupperware.
These are just a few things homeowners can do to help control and prevent pest problems inside their homes.
If you have a pest problem…or simply a question…call Coby’s Termite and Pest Control at 727-458-7900 and ask for me, Coby McConnell. I’ll be happy to speak with you anytime.
Here’s to helping YOU live PEST FREE!
PS. Don’t forget to ask about our FREE 58 Point Pest Analysis of your home or office!
PPS. We also have a GUARANTEE that is UNMATCHED by any of our competitors!